The Bracebridge Resource Management Center Trails or BRMC trails are located off Highway 11 just north of Bracebridge and are maintained by the Muskoka Off-Road Cycling Association (MORCA). There is a mix of double and single track, making these trails perfect for all skill levels, with lots of great signage and two parking lots for you to access the trails.
Notes from MORCA:
– Washrooms are shown on the map. Please note, these are outhouse style toilets that are maintained. Please respect the outhouses and advise us immediately if there is maintenance required on these.
– Pavillion/Picnic areas are also shown on the map below for mid-riding snacks and lunch. There are NO water fill stations within the BRMC, so make sure to bring enough water for your entire ride! Please “Pack in Pack Out” and use the animal proof garbage containers supplied within the trail systems. Please do not leave bags of garbage next to the bins, as this will only attract unwanted animals.
– As this is a volunteer based club, please let us know via Facebook/Instagram/Email ([email protected]) if there are any trails requiring immediate maintenance, trees down, etc.
– No motorized vehicles are permitted on the BRMC trails.
– Trail Build/Maintenance days are are scheduled for each month in the summer season. These trail days are open to the public, and “the more the merrier!”. Full details are available on our Facebook page.
– Trails are approximately 10 minutes from downtown Bracebridge, with many options for lunch, coffee, local brews.
Please note: a day pass or membership is required to ride these trails. For details click here.
Share photos of your ride
If you want your photo to appear here, post your photo on Instagram using #bikecottagecountry